- Multi-purpose, industrial strength solvent
- Uses: heavy-duty vehicle & equipment cleaning,
parts washing, and cleaning all types of floor surfaces
- Remove oil stains from concrete together with Greensorb®
- Concentrated – dilute with water up to 50%
85% biobased, sustainable ingredients
- Readily biodegradable – biodegrades ≥ 60% within 28 days
- Neutral pH solvent, US EPA DFe Certified, and Zero VOCs
- Concrete and floor cleaning
- Parts washer fluids
- Bilge and cargo holds
- Painted hangar floors
- Oil rig and deck wash
- Truck and equipment wash
- Tool and maintenance cleanup
- Grounds care equipment
Oil stains are everywhere, but is pressure washing the best way to remove them?
Negatives of pressure washing concrete:
- High cost of pressure washing process
- High cost of recapture and treatment of water
- Excessive use of water
- Degrades concrete
Safegrade™ and Greensorb®
The Perfect Combination for Industrial and Commercial Facilities
Dissolve, Absorb, Remove
1. Pour or spray Safegrade-320, full strength, over the stain.
2. Spread the Safegrade-320 evenly over the stain with a hard-bristle brush or broom and scrub into the stain.
3. Let the cleaner penetrate for 3-4 minutes so it can lift the stain.
4. Pour a generous amount of the Greensorb reusable absorbent over the area.
5. Spread Greensorb evenly over the stain with your broom or brush and scrub into the stain. Let it sit for 2-5 minutes.
6. Sweep up the Greensorb and replace into receptical for reuse.